|The Al Qaeda's
Instruction Manual of Terrorism
The Al Qaeda Manual states:
"Measures that Should be Taken by the Undercover Members:
1. Not reveal his true name to the Organization's members who are
working with him, nor to the [Islamic]Da'wa [Call ].
2 .Have a general appearance that does not indicate Islamic
orientation (beard, toothpick, book,[long] shirt, small Koran).
3. Be careful not to mention the brothers' common
expressions or show their behaviors (special praying appearance, "may
Allah reward you", "peace be on you" while arriving and departing,
4. Avoid visiting famous Islamic places (mosques, libraries, Islamic
5. Place important luggage (having bombs) among the passengers'
identifying the one who placed it. If it is discovered, its owner
would not be arrested. In trains, it [the luggage] should be placed
in a different car than that of its owner.
6. The brother traveling on a "special mission" should not get
involved in religious issues (advocating good and denouncing evil) or
day-to-day matters (seat reservation,...).
After the Conclusion of the Meeting:
1. Departing singly or in pairs, depending on the number of members
2. Not heading directly onto main roads but to secondary ones.
3. Not speaking about what was discussed in the meeting, during or
4. Removing all observers after the members depart.
5 .Not leaving anything that would lead [to the fact that ]there was
anyone there except the owner.
E. Raiding and capturing one of the members.
1. Establishing a plan to repel the attack, which consists of the
a. Who will engage the enemy with bullets?
b. Who will flee with the important
documents and who will burn the rest?
c. Not heading directly to other organization locations.
When wishing to recruit an agent, events should occur naturally.
You may agree with a friend that he invite the person to be recruited
for dinner, or something similar. While that intermediary person is
talking with him, he notices your arrival at your friend 's, greets
you, starts to converse with you, and invites you to sit down with
the person you want to recruit.
When meeting with the agent, make sure neither you or the meeting
place are being monitored. Do not enter a place to meet with an
agent before he does. There could be a trap for you.
If you wait for your agent at the agreed-upon location, you could
be a target for him. Be especially careful if he goes to the
bathroom. Once, in Belgium, an Israeli Mossad officer met an Arab
agent. A few minutes after they sat down, the Arab agent said that
he had to go get something. When he returned, the Israeli
intelligence agent was still there. The Arab agent then pulled out a
pistol and shot the Mossad agent several times.
In order to communicate with the agent, it is necessary to
specify locations such as parks, a university campus area, etc.
It is necessary to continuously communicate with the agent, to
learn about his problems and requests, help him as much as possible,
lift his morale, and renew his confidence.
Read this story....